Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Vidya Niketan


I did my schooling from class 5 to 10 in Vidya Niketan. It is a very chilled out, posh and sophisticated school which has thought me many a thing. I owe my communication skills to this school in general and my English teachers Mrs Lalitha Desikan, Mrs Rajkumari Bopanna and Mrs Uma Khanna in particular. The school is situated not so far away from the city in the cool countryside environs of Kempapura. I owe a lot to this school.

1 Opinions:

Anonymous said...

hey
i read ur blog abt vns... damn cool to know that ur from vns..cus im a student from vns in 8th right now..mrs Desikan is nw are headmistress.... im guessing u've visited our skul very recently cos that's a very recent picture of it.. neway best fo luck with wtvr ur doing right now.. do cum n visit us sum day
ciao!!!