Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Stella Maris


Stella Maris - This was my school where I studied from 1988 to 1992. The school where I spent my initial years of education. It just seems yesterday when I gave my fourth standard final exam. The 1992 World Cup cricket was going on in Australia and all of us were following it meticulously irrespective of the exams. Fast Forward to 2004. It was 12 years since I had been inside my school. Had never paid a visit since 1992. It was by sheer accident that I came to know that an alumini meet would be held on Dec 18. I thought this would be the right opportunity n went there with one of my friend n co student Manjunath. On visiting the school and walking through the grounds n corridors, my mind was flooded with memories of my school days. It was very nostalgic indeed and I throughly enjoyed it to the core.

0 Opinions: