Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Life goes on .....



She came into my life
like a speck of light in a dark tunnel.
Blessed with talent in abundance
n attitude alongside.

A spark kindled in my mind
by the girl of my dreams
Blazed into a big forest fire
Fuel added by the mind
which has the speed of the wind

I dared to tell her my mind

without realizing it was just once we had met
Scared the hell out of her.
Accompanying this was a thunderstorm huge
thus died the flames of imagination
and the forest of mind submerged in darkness

2 Opinions:

Unknown said...

Not bad at all for starters man! not bad at all...
The easiest way to write is to feel. Photography also requires the same instinct... :)

Anonymous said...

another fave :-)