Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Nature's Canvas


Four of my frens n me hit the pub on saturday night n had a rollicking time To get over from the previous nights hangover I left home at 3-30 PM for photography. Wandered around the campus capturing many things ranging from ant hills, railway tracks, flowers, trees n ants. But what I was waiting was for the sunset. Finally when it was time for the sun to retire for the day, the sky was covered with clouds n alas I coulnt witness a clear perfect sunset. I was very lucky enough to capture this snap which came out very well in the end. The numerous hues n variations of the colour Yellow, with the sky as the canvas. Amazing indeed, the ways of nature.

3 Opinions:

Srikanth said...

Nice Colors...

Neets said...

this is nice too :)

Anonymous said...

woooooow... the sun has blended with its own colorful rays