Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Uncanny Resemblance ! Is it so ?


They say that there are seven others for each person in this world who bear atleast a lil resemblance to one another. For god or in a more logical way for Science ( genes ) to create roughly around 650 crore unique human beings - population as of now, it must be one helluva work. By the way if ur wondering who the individuals in the picture are , on the left Karthik L G, Software Engineer, Accenture - on the right Lakshmipathy Balaji, Fast Bowler, Indian Cricket Team

2 Opinions:

Unknown said...

you surely are obsessed with yourself my man!!

Karthik L G said...

lavnnya didnt get wht u meant by obsession. I like myself. Is it wrong?

If u call me self obsessed all those who blog are in one way self obsessed too.

Read the following which was blogged by one of the numerous bloggers -

"

livingtech - blog for blog's sake


December 03, 2001
self obsession in blogs and poetry
blogs are a trap for the self-obsessed.

Not only that, but I think they foster a self-obsession. It's easy to get into reading blogs, (they're the "real TV" of the internet). And of course anything you read gets internalized to some degree, and then you start to think like a blogger, which then causes you to want a blog... and become self-obsessed.

Look at me! I'm a blogger! W00T!

um, fortunately, I didn't need to start reading blogs to have this sad self-obsession.


Here's my favorite poem, (by Frank O'Hara)



When I was a child
I played by myself in a
corner of the schoolyard
all alone.

I hated dolls and I
hated games, animals were
not friendly and birds
flew away.

If anyone was looking
for me I hid behind a
tree and cried out "I am
an orphan."

And here I am, the
center of all beauty!
writing these poems!
Imagine!


I think this proves my point.

"