Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Autumn Summer


I set out for a drive on my bike on the christmas eve. I drove through the outskirts of the city looking for something interesting. A tree with dry leaves which almost looked dead was on the roadside, which I almost ignored. When I went further and turned back I saw the sunset with the tree acting as a barrier to the light. This caught my eye and here it is !!!
A lil about the caption ' Autumn Summer ' was given by a friend. Just two words, which speaks a lot abt the picture. This snap was selected for display for the myAccenture Day

6 Opinions:

Unknown said...

wow that's a nice title and idea...
I see you've got the sun as a big blurr here... what if you had partial metered the bright area closer to the sun and re-composed and clicked this picture? you would've got an outline for the sun and the branches of the bare tree would've remained as they are.
A good picture nevertheless

Karthik L G said...

Thanks for that. The fact is I have started photography from november last n I dont know the professional technicalities involved though Id love to learn them. Im more of an instinctive photographer. Im not sure if I can do metering of a specific area in a canvas with the camera I own - Sony DSC P 100. Can I ? Id love to own a digital SLR soon. Any suggestions?

Neets said...

This is really beautiful too :)

Karthik L G said...

thanks for dropping by n commenting..i appreciate that :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Karthik,

Nice to see your blog. I'm Hrish Thota from the organizing team of MyAccenture. I remember seeing this pic :)

I blog a lot too, but on LiveJournal. You can check out my blog at www.livejournal.com/~blog

thanks !

cya!

Hrish

Anonymous said...

sorry my URL is


www.livejournal.com/~dhempe