Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I Beleive I Can Fly


The bungee jumping event under the banner 'Just Jump' was organised in the palace grounds on the way to my work place, durning December 2004 for a abt week's period. I had made it a point to visit the place on my way back from work each day. I could feel the thrill and excitement in the people who dared to take a dive from the top. I guess the fear which crops up on ur way up and just before you take the leap, transforms into sheer ecstasy which results from the free fall n the feeling of flying in the air. I would have loved to try it out myself but my frens n colleagues were not game for it. Probably next year I will surely do it with a person for great company.

2 Opinions:

Harish said...

Sorry... but I think if you really want to... you should have just gone and jumped. It takes about a minute... and there's no need for "company".

Lorena said...

thanks for re-directing me here. wow, amazing. i hope you are able to make the jump next year. i once had an opportunity to sky dive but decided i would wait. whether i will do it now, who knows. but i bet it would feel good afterwards :)