Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Temple of Management



This is the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. Many students aspire to study in any one of the 7 IIMs across India.

Hmmmm as for me I guess my only possible means as of now to have a whiff of IIM is through a weekend distance program. Let me see how this will shape out in the future.



These were some shots taken in November 2004 during one of my visits to the IIM-B campus. My office was just next to the campus in Bannerghatta road. I remember about an incident of me and my friend getting into the campus canteen and having lunch there as students :) As for the campus it has a lot of trees which give ample shade and all the buildings are built of solid granite stones.

0 Opinions: