Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

The 'Primary ' Years

I cant believe it's been 16 long years since I was enrolled as a student in this school - Stella Maris. I studied here from 1988 - 1992 (Std 1 to Std 4). The only two english words I knew when I came here as a 6 year old were 'Yes' and 'No'.



The lady in the center is Miss Rajkumari who taught us Maths in the 2nd standard. She was a wonderful teacher and one of my favourite maths teacher. The other Maths teachers I am fond of are Shenoy Miss (7th and 8th) , Jupiter Mam (9th and 10th) , Lakshman sir (II PUC). The lady in pink saree is Miss Padma who was the high school Maths teacher for both my sisters. Teaching is indeed a noble profession and these lovely teachers have gained a space in thousands of hearts. Hats off to you all the dear teachers of the world !!!



These pictures were shot during a visit to my school in 2004 December along with another friend and classmate.

0 Opinions: