Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

He lives on . . .


Oct 2000 - April 2008

We brought him to our house when he was a 3 month pup in January 2001. It had been a few months then since I had started my Engineering Degree. I was almost in the end of the first semester. Dogs are such wonderful creatures with amazing loyalty. Their love towards the family members is heart warming.

All these years Browny my pet dog was another son for my parents. He was my friend, my brother and son. My friends too were fond of him. I have a lot of memories about him which I will cherish forever.

He left the world all of a sudden on April 5 2008. I belive he was unwell only for 2 days and medication did not help. He was diagnosed with a swollen heart. The good thing is that he did not suffer one bit. The last time I saw him was on August 22 2007 (Wednesday) Night before I left Bangalore to California for MS.

You will live on ... always in my heart.

1 Opinions:

Anonymous said...

What a beauty!!! and sad too :`-(