Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Engine Coach

It was in the end of year 2004. That was a time when I had just got hold of a Sony DSC P100 and was in the experimentation mode.



On my way back from office, I entered the Bangalore Railway Station at 8 in the night. I was wandering around the station for quite some time and went inside one of the train engines as I was curious to see how it looked like. I had caught a fancy for running trains although virtually, thanks to the Microsoft Train Simulator which is a wonderful simulation game.



I ended up exploring the different controls and also clicked a few snaps. Thankfully I did not try to operate the controls :) I found out later that it was illegal to click photographs inside the engines of Indian Railways. I was questioned by some Railway Police Constables. After knowing my harmless intentions, I was let off.

0 Opinions: