Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Night Shot

Here are a few shots from the Archive. Now the blog contains the photos which I have been shooting over the last 8 months. My entry into this wonderful hobby.



This was shot from my terrace. Thats our water tank. Henceforth I will start noting down the statistics of the apperture, focus, shutter speed, ISO in different conditions. It helps in doing so . Photography is an ever learning process.

9 Opinions:

Kamakshi said...

like this one .. was it taken in sepia?

Karthik L G said...

no kams,normal one - no post processing

ss said...

Hi karthik,

Wow good collection of pictures!! Really impressive! Are you a professional photographer?

Karthik L G said...

Thanks Sonal. Its just a hobby.

pk said...

Nice capture. I too though that this was sepia, suprised to see that its original colors.

GS said...

wow man! really liked this one!

Kousik said...

I had a similar experience when shooting in periyar lake. Though the shot is taken in full color mode, ultimately no color came.

Seen this happening when facing bright light sources.

Anonymous said...

The water tank here is looking more like a Light House whose picture has been clicked from distance.
Sky is looking beautiful here, with moon and cloulds playing hide and seek.

Karthik L G said...

Thanks guys

Kousik that periyar lake uv shot ..it evokes a lot of feelings ..nice man

Miss Anonymous :) I like ur comments. My sis n I used to smile at all ur comments when she was here.. Thanks for them and keep them coming.