Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Bangalore Revelry


December 31st 2004. New Year 2005 Eve . First New Year after I started working. I decided to spend the whole night on the streets of MG Road n Brigade Road.. My first time.I had only heard of the wild revelry which happens here. I wanted to be a part of it. It was a spontaneous decesion. It was kinda fun being all alone among crazy people. The whole place was noisy with loud music playing. Lotta booze, screaming, running, wishing each other.I was totally drunk. At the stroke of midnight the whole place shifted to top gear. The best part was the drive back home. My god it was too good. With almost everyone being drunk and on a high it was like I was floating in the air. Everyone was wishing everyone on the way. On the whole it is worth experiencing this atleast once, though its a bit risky.

0 Opinions: