Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Mysore kennel Club - Dog Show Feb 16 2006

This was a day full of surprises. Firstly,I lost a 256 mb memory stick which my friend had gifted me . To add to this, my camera gradually started going out of focus and by the end of the show died a sudden death. It is now under repair and the estimation given is sure to make me poorer by a couple of grands. When I returned home a lil dejected, I was pleasantly surprised to see a family friend who had come down from the US after 10 long years.

Introducing Browny Its cold here!!

Can anyone tell the names of the unidentified breeds below.

Basset Hound




Pug . 'The Hutch Dog'




Boxer




Bull Mastiff




Great Dane




Neopolitan Mastiff







Bedlington Terrier




German Sheperd




Pug




Cavalier King Charles Spaniel




Great Dane








German Sheperd




Irish Setter




Siberian Husky .
This became the champion among all the breed winners

4 Opinions:

Deepa Bhasthi said...

Awwwwh! you know how much i adore dogs! these are chooo chweet! good ones!

Unknown said...

Good work Karthik...some of them are really good shots!

praveen77 said...

Nice pics Karthik! The dog with the back to the camera I guess is the doberman pinscher or the rottweiler.

-praveen

Art said...

quite good pics :)