Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Introducing Browny

Browny has been a part of our family since January 14 2001.

"A dog is a smile and a wagging tail. What is in between doesn't matter much." -Clara Ortega



"Animals are such agreeable friends. They ask no questions. They pass no criticisms." -George Eliot



"The one absolutely unselfish friend that a man can have in this selfish world is his dog." -George Graham Vest

23 Opinions:

ss said...

Chooo chweet!

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

These are GREAT!!!! I could never get my dog to sit still long enough for a picture, until I caught her when she was asleep. I should scan it in and post it, it's a great shot! Anyway, you have an adorable puppy. I like the name too.

vishnoi said...

hi browny!

Lorena said...

well browny is gorgeous :)

Karthik L G said...

Sonal - thanx :)

Jen - ya its soo difficult to get some dogs to pose for the cam.waiting to see ur dog. n browny isnt a puppy. He is almost a 5 yr old daschund adult dog ;)

Aashish - ruff rufff .. hi from me too [ browny ]

Lorena - u too ;)

Nish said...

Hi Browney..
really sweet pics!

Twilight Dolphin said...

sweet huggable pet..

Kousik said...

Can he laugh?

Reminds me of a short story by Satyajit Ray. The central character was a dog named "brownie", who could smile in funny incidents!

enigma said...

Hello Brownie...
hey, Karthik....very nice dog. lovely pics as always.
I love dogs,but i am usually very scared. One of them which i really love is my friend's Dog 'tuffy'.

Karthik L G said...

nish,reema,kousik,enigma - thanx

kosuik - is it made into a movie? ya he laughs in his own way, a very active intelligent guy he is

Potpourri said...

I love dogs. He looks adorable.

woof woof Browny - thats hi from me..
why dont you write about his antics..

Anonymous said...

Aw...my husband really wants to get a dauschund one day--that, and a great dane! Browny looks like quite a handsome fellow!

Kamakshi said...

i feel like hugging ur dog! i am crazy about dogs .. infact, when i came here for grad school, i missed my dog (who's now 13yrs old - a chocolate brown labrador, Bruno) more than my parents! im serious :)

GS said...

nice snaps, Karthik! Browny is soo adorable!

Raju PP said...

well, me n dogs are kinda "doora doora"!!! But Browny is really cute!!! :-)

Me said...

You have a great blog here. I enjoyed all of the pictures from your travels. You must have some amazing stories to go with the pictres.

Art said...

damn cute.... :)

Karthik L G said...

potpourri, lara, timurilenk, kams, gayathri, rajendra, the man, art - thank you all

Karthik L G said...

potpourri, lara, timurilenk, kams, gayathri, rajendra, the man, art - thank you all

Maran said...

I got one too, black colour 4 years old.

pk said...

Such a sweet looking fellow,. My dog would never let us photgraphy him.

The Noon said...

Karthik,

Is this really the 23rd comment here? Wow! I just wanted to say that the photos are well done & memorable! When the Titanic theme started playing, I also had to say "great taste"! I love the song, I burned a CD w. it on it for my sick uncle -- the CD also had "Unforgettable" by Nat King Cole and "Cheek to Cheek" by Fred Astaire -- my own way of saying Titanic's theme is high caliber.

Cheers! Keep up the excellent work!

aparna said...

Lovely photographs!