Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Silver Lining


It was my desire from a long time to go on a long journey on my bike . I suddenly decided all of a sudden that Im gonna head off to Tirupathi on my bike on Dec 10 2004. I had just abt 3 days in hand to plan for the journey. My close friend for 6 years Harsha was to accompany me. I took a break from the office on friday. So without the knowledge of our parents who definitely would have objected, we left bangalore at 8-30 am and the ride all through was too good with a lot of talking, singing, halting at places for photo shoots. We reached tirupathi in the evening at about 6pm. The night drive up the ghat section from Tirupathi to Thirumala was a tooo good experience. It was superb to the core which words cant describe. We spent the entire night exploring the mountain top / Thirumala. We caught up with a few hrs of sleep inside a jeep, which we wont forget for a long period. This sunset photo was taken somewhere close to Tirupathi.A small portion of the sun peeping and the formation of the clouds around it along with the golden color makes this picture very special to me. It can be rechristened as ' The eye of god '

0 Opinions: