Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yellow & Red


Some colourful shots of the season shot near the place I live in south San Jose. I do not see the vibrant colours associated with Fall in the Bay Area, like what I have seen in pictures of places in the East Coast during this time.



These pictures are the output of a Canon 75-300 mm telephoto lens which I purchased today. Till today I was shooting with a multi purpose standard 17-85 mm lens which came with the Canon EOS 30D DSLR. But most of the times, when I am travelling and on the move I use my good old Sony Cybershot DSC P100 / P200. I will use the DSLR more often from today. Some exciting times ahead with this lens.

0 Opinions: