Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Incredible India - Life everywhere !!!

I was looking into my archives and came across these lovely pictures which I shot in Mumbai when I was there in June 2006. Life exemplifies at every nook and corner of this wonderful country.

Children playing in the outskirts of the city. Somewhere on the way to Kalyan.



Near a railway crossing in Kalyan. The Mumbai local is so busy all through the day and is the lifeline for commuting across the city and suburbs for the common man.



An early morning on a rainy monsoon day in Fort Area.



One of the ever busy railway stations. Ironically exactly a little after a month I was here, terror and tragedy struck on the Mumbai local trains claiming hundred of lives.

0 Opinions: