Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fuelling Time !!!

In India there are people who work in Petrol / Diesel bunks whose job is to refuel the vehicles according to the customers requirement.

Here in America atleast in Caliornia you do the fueling yourselves. Payment is done using credit / debit card. There are counters if you need to pay by cash.



Most of the times there are long lines during the peak hours. A shot I took while fueling my car.



I believe the gas prices have soared enormously. From 70 cents to a gallon to between 1-2.25 dollars and now to 3 dollars 10 cents a gallon, its a considerable change. It makes me ponder a while before I get a full tank everytime :)

0 Opinions: