Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

A dog's life !!!






I have been off for some time now. Every event in life is a lesson and I dont regret anything which Iv done ........................................

Given a choice of being any animal,a dogs life would be my top preference. It would be all the more better if my master were to be a rich fellow. A posh bunglow to live in , a sprawling lawn to play around and servants to take care of me .. ahh what a life !!! All these comforts devoid of the human tensions..


In the picture - Browny
New blog - Experiments with photoshop

1 Opinions:

Anonymous said...

ah , nice to know dat posing for a snap wid ur dog is good enuf reason for u to bathe and wear decent clothes ( cant vouch for this one though ).