Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Bye Bye 2008....Welcome 2009



The year 2008 was an eventful one with me getting done with all the course work for the MS degree in about 15 months. It was a year which I spent in entirety in a foreign country & was dominated by coursework, travel and experiments with the DSLR.

I rounded off an eventful year with some travel to cold Denver, bright Las Vegas and exciting Los Angeles. The picture above was captured in front of the Venetian hotel - Las Vegas.

I look forward to do some interesting work, travel a bit & capture memories on a regular basis in the new year that will begin in a few hours from now. A simple life !!!

I take this moment to say thanks to my Parents, Sisters & their families, my Friends & the people I work with currently in Santa Clara.

Here are two posts which caught my attention -That Thing Called Change by a journalist blogger friend of 3 years and
My Highlights of 2008 by a talented guy with who I went to school about 20 years ago. This guy had sparks of brilliance then and is surely on path for great success.

Once again I wish a very Happy New Year 2009 to my Parents, Sisters & their Families, Friends & My Blog Visitors !!!

2 Opinions:

Subhanjan said...

Pleasant Travel photograph I must say. I like experimentations with angles. Angles make a lot of difference and brings about something new from the mundane. A very happy new year to you.

Art said...

the pic is really beautiful