Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Photo Shoot

For a change I photographed an event. Markkula Center for Applied Ethics, the place where I work part time as a web developer presently hosted two camps and didnt have a photographer to capture some memories. I was the best bet and here are a few shots.



The Government Ethics Camp which had many government officials participating in it. Two term ex-mayor of Santa Clara Judy Nadler is a Senior Fellow in government ethics at Markkula Center for Applied Ethics. She is a very sweet down to earth person. I am previliged to be working with her. Judy Nadler (first from right).



These are from an other camp of Character Education for teachers.



Seen in the picture are Kim and Alex supervizing the teachers who are in the midst of a fun activity.



Supervizing the blind 'folded'

1 Opinions:

Anonymous said...

It is my pleasure to work with you. You bring talent, intelligence, and creativity to your work. I appreciate all that you do to support my program and the mission of the Ethics Center.
Judy