Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

5.6 Magnitude Earthquake 8:04 PM - South Bay

There was a 5.6 magnitude earthquake just a few minutes back in the California Bay Area with the epi center at Alum Rock, two miles away from Evergreen where I live. I was in the backyard disposing the garbage in the trash can and initially thought it was a Haloween prank by the neighbours when the wooden fence next to me was shaking along with the ground beneath for a few seconds.



My brother-in-law, sister, mother and neice were downstairs and all of us rushed into the frontyard lawn. Luckily nothing happened and no damage in property or life.



When I entered my room, the penstand was scattered and thankfully the laptop from which I am blogging now was safe.



This particular picture was broadcasted on
Kron news on American Television. I emailed them the pictures in a few minutes.

0 Opinions: