Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Nagawara Lake Park

This is located on the hebbal ring road and is called the Lumbini Gardens - Dr Rajkumar Boating Center It is built around the Nagawara Lake which was in a bad shape not long ago. There are lot of water rides and even Jet skiing which costs 250 bucks for a 10 minute ride. I heard that an artificial beach with a wave pool and a floating restaurant are the new additions.















2 Opinions:

Art said...

I have sent this to my friends.. in case they are intersted...
Found the official website for this too - http://lumbinigardens.com/

Anshi said...

Hey Karthik,
Nice post. Although this place is just 5 mins away from my house, I've never got a chance to be there yet since the time it was set-up... and never have seen anyone jet-skiiing in that lake so far.