Click on any picture and navigate along the picture set using the Arrow Keys. Press F11 for a full screen experience.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Convergence



I had gone to my mothers office, University of Agricultural Sciences - GKVK campus, to pick her back from work. I spent about 20 minutes capturing a few shots of the campus . This is one of them. The whole campus is spread over 600 acres and is so very calm n serene. A railway line runs through the campus. This one where the railway track & the walking track meet caught my eyes.

5 Opinions:

AI said...

i have found memories of UAS, i learnt how to cycle there. sigh.

Raju PP said...

u know wat??? my dad used to work there for lot many years... i have vague memories of this place... i had been there when i was around 10 yrs old (sigh)
I can only remember the grape vines

Karthik L G said...

ashanka - cool, so did a lot many kids living around the area :) . But I guess u reffering to UAS,hebbal campus ..right?


Rajendra - my dad n mom have worked here since 1970.. thts a lot of time. This campus has been a part of my life. I bet my dad wud know urs :)

Twilight Dolphin said...

hey...seems world is so small and everyone's dad is rendered to one profession...strange enuf...my dad is also an entomologist serving at ICAR, DELHI.

Karthik L G said...

The ICAR branch in bangalore is very close to my place..about 5 mins from my house :)